ICS is well respected in the advisor community. With decades of experience in the financial services industry, we can help you evaluate your existing life insurance portfolio and identify opportunities to optimize the value of your life insurance and risk management programs.
We provide a complimentary initial consultation, after which our ongoing consulting services typically range from $2,000 to $10,000, dependent on your needs.
Our proven process includes the following stages:
- Discovery: A comprehensive fact-finding meeting, to help clarify and quantify your goals and objectives as they relate to your policies, ensuring that your legal, tax, and financial advisors are included in this process.
- Summary: A one-page comprehensive summary of all your existing policies prepared and provided for your review and record.
- Evaluation: An evaluation of your existing policies, which includes contacting the applicable insurance companies to gain an in-depth understanding of your current policies. This evaluation considers:
- Insurance company financial strength and their ability to meet future claims
- Amount of coverage
- Policy design, suitability, and cost
- Future projections (in-force ledgers)
- Ownership structure as it relates to your goals and objectives
- Options for optimizing benefits
- Recommendation: We will make recommendations for solutions that best meet your goals and objectives and propose an action plan for your consideration.
- Review: We will periodically review your plan to ensure your policies continue to meet your goals and objectives.
Please contact us for more information or schedule a time to discuss with us in further detail.